Product Review

Faceshop's Lovely ME:EX Angel Skin Mousse Primer

11:41 PM



What is it?
  • A light creamy foam type: a mousse type that forms a thin film on the skin giving it moisture and softness
  • Creates a natural bright skin tone: enhances the adherence of foundation and other makeup
  • Completely fills pores giving your skin a silky smooth complexion: absorbs shine and makes it easier to apply powder
  • High refraction beads have pore concealing effects
Concept.
A base make-up that gives a translucent angel-like –complexion

-- from faceshop website
I hate it when I have to pump the product out of the container. I always ended having to much than what I needed
Pros:
  • I love how it gives me a dewy finish after applying foundation / bb cream.
  • This primer is slightly scented (I think its a cons for other.)
  • My skin felt smoother after applying this primer
Cons
  • It will only last for 2-4 hours depending on the humidity level
  • doesn't absorb shine very well
  • Hate the pump
  • not good for oily skin







Before (no primer) After (with primer + missha bb cream)


Will I purchase it again?
No, I want to try another primer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook