Product Review

Crystal Lens Aquamarine Reddish Brown Short Review

8:03 AM

Hi! It's been a long time since the last time I wrote something in my blog. I became a little addicted in doing youtube videos that I totally neglected my blog but don't worry I now have a new post for you. YAY!! ^_^

Yesterday (June 22, 2014), I went to toycon in SM megamall. I have a video about it in my vlog channel in youtube. It is not yet uploaded but maybe by the time you read this it will be available.

I bought 2 contact lenses (250 pesos each) yesterday from the purpektion shop because I needed contact lenses to make new looks for my youtube videos.

I'm not used to wearing contact lenses for more than 2 hours therefore I cannot share 
if the contact lens is comfortable for me or not.

Here's what Crystal Lens Aquamarine Reddish Brown Looks like on me


At first, I didn't like it because it looks super light on my eyes but a lot of people said that it
looks good on me. It matches my hair color and makes me look like mestiza (**blush**).

The diameter of this lens is only 14.2 mm that's why it doesn't make my eyes look bigger.

This contact lens reminds me of the Edward Cullen's eyes. (Do you think so too? )
Anyways, I will end my post here now. If you have any questions about the lens don't
hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook