makeup

Avengers 2: Scarlet Witch's Makeup

5:58 AM

But everyone's story begins once upon a time...and it's up to us to cherish the time we're given to ensure we live happily ever after. -- Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch


hello guys! I am writing 5 days after the event because I just don't want to spoil you. You might want to click that little back button there if you're not into spoilers because I can definitely assure you that this post has lots of Avengers 2 Spoilers. Let's start of by how devastated I am because Quicksilver DIED!!!! It hurts you know. I really liked him.



last Wednesday (April 23, 2015). Our company generously treated us to watch the Avengers 2: Age of Ultron on the first day of showing. Bongga RIGHT? let's not forget that we also have free popcorn! YUM~

So on the day itself we were asked to come in the office wearing our Marvel Characters Inspired costume. I chose Scarlet Witch because I feel like we have the same fashion style. CHOS!

Me as Scarlet Witch, (College) Storm a.k.a Tropical Depression, Gender Bend Loki and Tony Stark

I'm not really a fan of any comic characters but I can definitely relate to Scarlet Witch. It's just too sad that her twin needs to die! OMG! I really felt that his death doesn't give him any justice at all. *sob sob*. The movie itself is good. It has a mix of everything (little humor, little drama and lots of action). There's no loki too (another *SOB*). Got a lot of questions running around in my mind after the movie.

I filmed a little VLOG on the day itself, if you want to watch it. You may click the link below :)


and also, I was able to film a mini makeup video on that same day because I woke up very early (excited much lang!) So if you're interested on how I did my Scarlet Witch's Makeup you may also click on the link below. Makeups that I used will be in the description box of the video.



So that's it for today's. I'll talk to you  again on my next post.

Love,
Abby

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook