blog design

Customized Blog Templates

8:08 AM



Hello Guys!

Let's talk about business.



So here's the thing. You all know that i'm into codes right? In the past years, after I started doing Youtube videos and blogging, I also started designing blog templates for some of my fellow Pinay bloggers during my spare time (which I don't frequently have). I didn't asked for any talent fees since this is my way to show my support to the community and I deeply believe that the experiences that I gained is much more precious than any material things that I can get.

But last Christmas, RJ, my boyfriend surprised me with a trip to my dream countries for my birthday this year. I didn't want him to shoulder all the expenses on our trip that's why I started limiting all my monthly expenses (my YT channel was also affected by this) and tried to save as much as I could.

4 months had pass and I felt like my savings is still not enough. That's why I thought that I need to do something to increase my monthly income. This is the only thing that came to my mind -- to offer customized blog templates to my blogger friends.

So if you want to update your blog design. Please do contact me thru my email. abigail.inocencio@gmail.com or you can message me directly to my fb account. facebook.com/abibeybi

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon
P.S. perfect for bloggers that are on a tight budget. hihihi ;)

Love,
Abby

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook