Product Review

Lipstick of the Day (Nyx Round Lipstick in Tea Rose)

5:06 AM

This is one of my most favorite shade in my lipstick colection. I use this whenever I feel. I describe it as my perfect every day pink lipstick, not too shocking and not too nude. Just right.

The packaging actually looks cheap. But for the price,  who cares.

the sticker label can easily be removed. :'(

Swatches:




About the Lipstick:
  • affordable for only P120. 
  • available mostly online
  • not drying on my lips
  • smells and taste like dishwashing soap (doesn't bother me too much)
  • this lipstick easily melts so be sure to place it in a cooler place
Will I repurchase it?
yes. :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is my favorite everyday lipstick :) It's soooo nice! :D

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook