Girl Talk

My New Makeup Traincase

8:58 AM

Oh how I love receiving gifts. I know that it's better to give than to receive but I can't deny the excitement and happiness it brings me every time I receive something special. 

Today, my Ninong who just got home yesterday from Oman gave me this train case together with some lipsticks and eye shadow (i'll be posting a separate blog post for that) as a late birthday gift. 

The train case color is black. Although i'm not fond with the color, I like the way that it's very professional looking. It makes me also look like a professional. ~~Chos. :D

This train case is more sturdy, much bigger and more durable than my old train case (click the link if you want to see my other train case) but it's also heavier. Right now, I think they have the same weight (my old one having lots of makeups and the new one who has nothing inside). I also like that my new train case has a body strap. 


Here are some pictures of my new train case:





Oh by the way, those dividers are adjustable


What do you think of my new traincase ? Hope you can share them with me in the comment box below. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook