Food

My 21st Birthday

10:43 AM

Yehey! I am now officially 21 yrs old. Yesterday I celebrated my 21st Birthday at the Racks located in SM Mall of Asia. Nothing special just a day with me and my family.

I chose the Racks because my bf is always raving how delicious the foods there. Haiizzz (The convincing power of raving. :D). AnyHoo, I ordered a family platter Surf n' turf (2100 pesos), here's what's included in the platter. BTW, you will choose your pasta and the 3 big side dishes. :D


GARLIC BREAD


SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE

THE RACKS BABY RIBS

RICE


MAC AND CHEESE (side dish)
MASHED POTATO (side dish)

BROCCOLI AND CHEESE (side dish)


FISH AND FRIES


and lastly! my favorite. DESSERT! <3 <3 <3


BAKE AND CHURN ICE CREAM CAKE in BLACK FOREST



How bout you? how do you spend or planning to spend your 21st birthday?

love lots,
~~abby <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook