Product Review

Mistine Super Black Eyeliner Review

6:40 PM

Hey Guys!

Today's review is about the eyeliner that I am currently using. Actually I'm almost finished with it and already thinking of buying a new one. Do you have any suggestions? During these past days, you know how strict I am when it comes to budgeting. (never mind my last makeup review post because I know I really splurge on that). that's why I haven't got a chance to buy new makeups.

You might already have seen this a lot in my YouTube videos, because this is the only liquid eyeliner that I had been using.

300 Php @ the mestiza hub

Packaging
It comes black plastic with silver flower drawing on the sides. Mistine Super Black eyeliner label is in the middle. You'll also hear a small metal ball when you shake the pen. ~ just like a true marker pen.


The tip of the applicator is very fine which makes it easier for me to draw think or thick lines -- Yay for perfect cat eyes.


Formula:
It's not waterproof definitely because I can easily remove the eyeliner when I'm washing my face. Smudge proof? Not really, but I like that it doesn't give me panda eyes at the end of the day. It transfer on my crease but very minimal.


Overall:
If you're looking for an eyeliner on a budget then you might want to try this. It's perfect for everyday cat eyes! Meow! :)

See The Eyeliner in Action




Love,
 Abby

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook