makeup

Once Upon A Time: Evil Queen/ Regina Mills Makeup

6:00 AM



Hello Dearies!

This week is the last episode of Once Upon A Time Season 4 Heroes and Villains. OMG! If you're my friend in FB, you might notice how obsessed I am with these series. My most favorite character is the evil queen. She's so sassy! Did you see her costumes and makeups? I also love her role in the movie, she's so evil yet there's good in her heart.

My other favorite characters/ pairings are Rumpelstiltskin- Belle, Hook, Robin-Regina. I super love their chemistry!

 So since this week is the season finale, I decided to recreate on of Regina's look in OUAT season 1.
Hope you enjoy! :)




Products Used: 

Face
Mary kay Timewise Foundation in Beige 2
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
Glory of New York Setting Powder

Brows:
Monomola Eyebrow Tattoo

Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer
Maybelline The Colossal Retractable Kajal Eyeliner
Lorac Pro Palette

Blush:
Bareminerals in Elation

Lips:
LA Splash Shine Lustre in Evil Queen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Like us on Facebook